- Motivation and purpose statement (in English);
- Curriculum Vitae (in English);
- Copy of passport plus an additional current passport photo in colour;
- Copies of degrees or diplomas (with English translation) including the results obtained by the student in each individual examination at their higher education institution;
- Appropriately signed references from two academic referees;
- Letter of invitation from Host Institution;
- A detailed program outline which the student intends to pursue clearly indicating his/her choice of institution is required (in English). Please note that the student would need to contact the institution of his/her choice prior to applying for the scholarship to ensure that the course he/she requires is on offer;
- Budget: please be thorough in completing you budget as this information will be given high priority in the selection of scholarship recipient; total income available to the scholar should be carefully estimated (including whether the scholar has applied to other scholarship funds) as well as necessary expenses to be incurred during the academic year covered by the application; the budget should indicate how the remainder of the cost will be funded, including the cost for the second year of study if the study is a two year programme; the maximum amount that may be awarded is € 15,000 for an academic year;
- The below signed and dated MSR Scholarship Application Form.
Download the MSR Scholarship Application Form.